Wednesday, February 4, 2009

[National Cardigan Week]


Part of my job description dictates that I recruit the brightest, smartest students to my institution. My big yield event is approaching quickly and in the spirit of scholarly love, I have committed to wearing a cardigan every single day this week.

It seems strange to declare this mid-week, but it dawned on me today that I've worn cardigans every day since Monday. The fever caught on and my coworkers have also committed to wearing cardigans for the rest of the week.

My friend suggested I document said cardigan wearing so enjoy the photos!

We have successfully concluded (based on extensive research on google) that there currently exists no such celebration...yet. Maybe congress will one day decree National Cardigan Week. Until then...here is my shoddy contribution to the cause.



Featured above is Wednesday's cerulean cardigan. Yes cerulean, boys and girls, is where I insert my fashion plug.




Monday's Black J-Crew Cardigan sets the tone with traditionally nerdy prints of plaid with navy pairings.
Tuesday's boho Anthropologie cashmere cardigan

3 comments:

mongoozle said...

yeah... Congress needs to get off their lazy arses and pass a resolution for National Cardigan Week! maybe if we hurry, we can include that as an earmark in the current bailout package. =)

Amy said...

lol um yes i just wore a sweater cardigan yesterday too =P -amy

t33 said...

send me your cardigan pics!