Thursday, February 5, 2009

[Cardigan Mania Spreads]


After issuing its decree on the 4th of February, I engaged in a good deal of marketing for National Cardigan Day, first via g-chat status and soon after, inter-office e-mail and facebook.

This morning, I returned to the hallowed halls of Santa Clara University to discover that National Cardigan Week had spread like wildfire!

Although it was the source of a few good jokes here and there, I was so proud to see my coworkers joining in to support my efforts.

Marta proves that motherhood can indeed be sexy flaunting her figure with a sassy twist on the traditional blue cardigan







Danielle pairs a lovely taupe cardigan with some blingy













Anticipating lovely global warming weather of 75 degrees, I flounced out of my apartment in a short pink cardigan...only to be greeted by chilly wind and spatters of rain.













Quick changed into a green cardigan from Banana Republic.
(So thankful I live 2 minutes from work)








Our cause may only be three strong today...but more have promised to join in on the good fight! I hope to have more photos of cardigans for you tomorrow. Nerd on, my friends, nerd on!

2 comments:

mongoozle said...

go go pink mini-cardigan! :)

Kevin said...

i don't think i even own a cardigan...